Operations / Production Position
Part Time (10 - 20 Hours Per Week)
Location: Arvada, CO
- Run a production line station, (filling, QC, or boxing) will likely rotate
- Maximize production efficiency in area of control
- Accurate and efficient order pulling, prep, and fulfillment, Inventory counts and reporting,
- End of day warehouse clean-up (5S)
- Move drums over 400 pounds with drum cart, and pick up boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Drive Forklift (Training Provided)
Other Qualifications Wanted
This individual should be especially self-motivated, detail-oriented, innovative and organized. We value attributes of pride in quality of work, positivity, punctuality, helpfulness, customer service, and ability to problem solve.
- Detail Oriented (Many of your tasks and responsibilities require attnetion to detail)
- Self-Starter (Does not require micromanagement to work well)
- Forward Thinking (We encourage innovation in your involvement at Unique)
- Strong Organization Skills
- Ability To Work Well With Others And In Teams
- Strong Multi-Tasking Skills (Responsibilities will be divers and varied)
- Experience With Or Ability To Work With Microsoft Office and Google Apps as necessary
If you are interested in applying for this job, please email us to get started.
**NOTE: To qualify for employment referral compensation your referral must get hired and must remain actively employed for a minimum of 90 days.